Read online Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum #16) by Janet Evanovich PDF
CAUTION! If links below aren't work, disable your AdBlock.
Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum #16)
|Rating:||4.5 of 5 stars|
|Original Format:||Paperback, Large Print, 384 pages|
|Download Formats:||pdf, mobi, ibooks, odf, azw, epub, fb2, lit, cbt|
|Publisher:||June 29th 2010 by Random House (first published June 22nd 2009)|
|Series:||Stephanie Plum #16|
|Tags:||Fiction Mystery Contemporary Crime Thriller Romance Mystery Thriller Womens Fiction Chick Lit Humor Funny Comedy|
|Original Title:||Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum #16)|
|Trenton, New Jersey, bounty hunter Stephanie Plum has inherited a “lucky” bottle from her Uncle Pip. Problem is, Uncle Pip didn’t specify if the bottle brought good luck or bad luck. . . .
Vinnie, of Vincent Plum Bail Bonds, has run up a gambling debt of $786,000 with mobster Bobby Sunflower and is being held until the cash can be produced. Nobody else will pay to get Vinnie back, leaving it up to Stephanie, office manager Connie, and file clerk Lula to raise the money if they want to save their jobs.
Being in the business of tracking down people, Stephanie, Lula, and Connie have an advantage in finding Vinnie. If they can rescue him, it will buy them some time to raise the cash.
Finding a safe place to hide Vinnie turns out to be harder than raising $786,000. Vinnie’s messing up Mooner’s vibe, running up pay-per-view porn charges in Ranger’s apartment, and making Stephanie question genetics.
Between a bonds office yard sale that has the entire Burg turning out, Mooner’s Hobbit-Con charity event, and Uncle Pip’s lucky bottle, they just might raise enough money to save the business, and Vinnie, from ruin.
Saving Vincent Plum Bail Bonds means Stephanie can keep being a bounty hunter. In Trenton, this involves hunting down a man wanted for polygamy, a turnpike toilet paper bandit, and a drug dealer with a pet alligator named Mr. Jingles.
The job of bounty hunter comes with perks in the guise of Trenton’s hottest cop, Joe Morelli, and the dark and dangerous security expert, Ranger. With any luck at all, Uncle Pip’s lucky bottle will have Stephanie getting luckythe only question is . . . with whom?
Sizzling Sixteen . . . so hot, the pages might spontaneously combust!
See Also in Mystery
- Review The Chicken Asylum (Alex Reynolds #5) by Fred W. Hunter DJVU
- Review Tourquai: A Novel (Mollisan Town Quartet) by Tim Davys PDF
- Read online Blood and Bone (Hannibal Jones #2) by Austin S. Camacho PDF
- Get Take No More (James Blake #1) PDF by Seb Kirby
- Free online download The Secret of the Underground Room (Johnny Dixon #8) by John Bellairs FB2
- Find Harbour Street (Vera Stanhope #6) by Ann Cleeves PDF
- Download free Fear in the Cotswolds (Thea Osborne #7) by Rebecca Tope PDB
- Download online A Taste for Death (Adam Dalgliesh #7) PDF by P.D. James
- Download Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) by James Patterson CHM
- Download online The Listener (Virtue Falls 0.5) FB2